This page is full of links and resources to help Den Leaders with their meetings and tracking:
- ALL DEN LEADERS
- "Den Meeting Plans" from the official BSA website is a great place to start and should be visited by all Den Leaders
- "Scouter Mom" a great resource that gives you specific details about running meetings and more importantly resources for working on ANY achievement with your cubs. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND using this resource. http://scoutermom.com/cub-scouts/
- Trax Spreadsheets - excellent (and free) Excel spreadsheets for den leaders to track advancement of their cubs!
- Cub Scout Outdoor Program Guidelines - These are "the official rules" that should be followed when doing anything beyond the "normal" den meetings and pack meetings. This includes any outings, any hikes, camping, swimming etc. ALL LEADERS & parents in the Pack should familiarize themselves with these guidelines!
- CHECK OUT "CUB HUB" (Official BSA) - This site is excellent and FULL of TONS of IDEAS!
- Cyber Chip
- Training Information for Adult Leaders: www.Scouting.org/training
- The course is for Tiger Cub, Wolf, and Bear den leaders and is intended to provide them with the experience, basic information, and resources they need to conduct successful den meetings. It is also designed to address some of the primary skills that den leaders need.
- Safety Training for Adult Leaders: http://www.scouting.org/scoutsource/HealthandSafety/Training.aspx
- "The Risk Zone - Transporting Scouts Safely" training document in PDF format
- WEBELOS 1 & 2
- Fitness Badge Booklet "Take a Stand Against Drugs!" (see link at bottom of this page)
- Fitness Badge Workbook (see link at the bottom of this page)
- Guidelines for the Webmaster & Social Media posting: